Friday 31 August 2012

Thank God for the gift of JOY!!!

What's up folks...


I just wanted to come on right quick to talk about something that I've been experiencing lately. It's a little something called.....* drum roll*......JOY!!!! Yes folks....JOY! I never really appreciated the gift of Joy until being joyful and happy was the only options I had left during my rough circumstances. Now that God has revealed the true value of this gift, I thank Him everyday for placing it in my heart. That joy never leaves my heart guys...like seriously! There may be tragedies, difficulties, obstacles, disappointments, failures and even the loss of loved ones, but because of that beautiful gift of Joy, I am able to rejoice in my heart, praise my Maker, and keep a smile on my face.Regardless of the circumstances, my heart still longs to praise Him and my heart never stops smiling  "from ear to ear". * Whew* I'm getting excited even as I write this post...PRAISE GOD!!!! ♪♫♪ I've got that joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart … ♪♫♫  




My prayer for each and every one of you today (including myself), is that we embrace and appreciate that precious gift of JOY. I also pray that we will always rejoice and stay focused on the Redeemer as we also share our Joy with others by allowing Christ love and effectiveness in our lives  to show and shine.



Psalms 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

Praise On the Inside by J Moss...Hope you enjoy this song!









May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.  Romans 15:13 



What are your experiences with the gift of Joy? I would love to hear some testimonies!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :)