Sunday 2 September 2012

Choosing A Life Partner

What's up folks...

Today, I want to talk about one of the most critical decisions we will ever make in our lives.  That is: CHOOSING  A LIFE PARTNER! *wipes sweat off forehead* *Disclaimer: I am NOT, by any means, an expert on this topic, neither am I experienced, but from the knowledge I have gathered from the experts and experienced spiritual leaders, I will be sharing with you. Choosing a life partner is a life or death situation, it's a decision between eternal life or eternal death. "Why? How come?" ...you may ask. That is because, the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with, has the ability to influence you to the point where you turn completely to Satan, or completely to Christ. In our society today, we see marriages falling apart, lasting only a few days *sigh*. I think we all can agree here if I say many people don't know or fully understand the sacredness of marriage, so due to that, marriage has lost it's true meaning and value. But...not all hope is lost, because as children of God, we are here to restore the sacredness of marriage!! We are here to serve Christ and our fellow brethren through marriage by showing how Christ's love reigns in our lives.


I can go on and on, but I don't feel as qualified to speak on this topic, as I am not experienced...so I will let more experienced spiritual leader (Seventh Day Adventist-Christian pastor and marriage counsellor) tell you what I'm talking about. This sermon is VERY informative as it explains the different types of temperaments: Choleric, Melancholic, Sanguine, and Phlegmatic. Each person has a dominant one, and depending on your dominant temperament, he will tell you which kind of person or personality you would be most compatible with when choosing a life partner. This pastor KNOWS what he is talking about guys and you can see how he was truly inspired by the Holy Spirit!!! Please take a few minutes and listen to the sermon, it's in 7 parts. Please watch and come back to tell me what you think.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 7


What is your temperament type? What are your thoughts on choosing a life partner? I would love for you to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :)